Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Latest "Mommy Moment"


Today, Lydia was still recovering from pink eye and I had to leave church early so just Abigail, the twins and myself were in the van. So its was basically just Abi and I. We were chit chatting and I looked up in the sky and it was fairly clear and the moon was so bright! I don't know if it was officially "full" or not but it was awfully close to full. And I commented to Abigail that it looked like God was holding a giant flashlight and shining it down onto us and saying "I see you". She agreed and said that it was like God was reading us a bedtime story. I said "Abi, if God were going to read us a bedtime story, what would he say?" She said "He would tell us that God loves us" and it made me tear up. I'm so glad that when my little girl imagines God reading her a bedtime story, that He is telling her how much He loves her.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way that it is always SO SIMPLE with kids...that's why Yeshua said we have to become as one of these! You are blessed! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete