Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day . . . . whatever! Day "Next"

Thank you, Lord, for our Christian school that our children attend. They had the day off school today and I'm reminded of how much I love my children, yet, how much I enjoy the quiet when they are at school for a few hours. :)

In all seriousness, I'm grateful we have a school where our children can get a good, Christ centered education free of many of the stresses that come with the public school system. Our teachers are qualified and dedicated. I appreciate their time and efforts to insure my children are academically prepared to enter the world. I know the school is a drain on our church, yet, the Lord provides and we are privileged to have a place where we can feel comfortable leaving them to have their little brains filled with knowledge, knowledge we know is full of God's wisdom and not the wisdom of men.

Thank you, Lord, for my children's school.

No comments:

Post a Comment