Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm Forgetful!!!

Oops. I didn't remember to create a "thankfulness" post yesterday. I hate that. But I'm determined to have 365 things that I'm thankful for by the time next year rolls around so it looks like tonight is a two for one deal.

First, I'm thankful for books! I love to read!!! But I'm kinda a bad reader. I like fiction. And I pretty much want it to be fluffy fiction. I don't want to have to think. But I truly can't imagine not being able to read and the joy missing from the lives of those who are illiterate. I'm thankful for books.

Second, and I can't go into any detail on this one but I'm thankful for something done for my parents, especially my mom, this week. They received a package from Alaska containing Christmas gifts. I'm thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment