Friday, December 10, 2010

Double Duty

I had in my head my thankfulness post all day yesterday and just never got a chance to post it so I'll post 2 separate ones today.

As a child, getting mail is a huge thrill. But not so much as an adult! Now days I wish my mail would get lost, never to rear its ugly head again!! But yesterday we got an unexpected blessing.

The school tuition bill came. Paying tuition isn't easy but its important. I'm not cut out for homeschooling and we aren't willing to put our children in the public school system for various reasons so we're grateful to have a good, small, Christian school ministry through our church.

As I was looking through the itemization, at the bottom was an entry of "Tuition Gift $100". Someone anonymously paid $100 on our school.

I'm thankful for our thoughtful, anonymous donor.

No comments:

Post a Comment