Saturday, April 16, 2011

Changes Changes

Now that I'm getting back in the swing of things, I've decided to make some changes around the house. A couple changes we are making is eating a whole lot more fresh fruits and vegetables and a lot less meat. Another change is WAY less sugar which is really tough on me. In addition, I'm doing ZERO eating out during the week when its just me and the kids at home. This is really tough because its difficult to force yourself to cook dinner when your husband isn't home and equally EASY to stop by and get something off the dollar menu when you pick up the kids from school. A week ago today I also started giving Elijah Barleans Omega Swirl and I've already started seeing a difference in his behavior. So I think between the dietary changes and the Omega 3 fish oil, he is being helped. I know its helping me!!

Looking forward to healthier life!

No comments:

Post a Comment