Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Week 1, Day 6

1.82 miles in 30 minutes!! Felt good! I can see why this might get addictive! And I can't believe what a difference it makes being in a little bit better shape than I was last time!!

I drove to the east side of Indianapolis to meet mom and dad yesterday then I had two music lessons as soon as I walked in the door. Then it was homework, chores, dinner . . . you name it. I finally sat down around 8:30 and I was just ZAPPED so I didn't run yesterday. I didn't beat myself up because Couch to 5K calls for a day off between every run, I just chose not to do that. I'm afraid if I take a day off I won't jump back in. So I was determined to run today since I missed yesterday and I was really dreading it. It felt great. Hoping to break the 2 mile mark tomorrow. That is the goal.

5K in October . . . if not before!

Getting healthy, losing weight and setting a good example for my kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment