Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Coming Toward the End!!

The school year is coming to a close! Do you see me crying? NOPE!!!! This half day Kindergarten is for the birds!!! An hour and a half in the van every day and $60 worth of gas getting back and forth to school assuming I don't drive anywhere else! Yep, I'm ready for summer vacation and then next year we get a year break from half day Kindergarten! YEAH!!! I will be doing half day Kindy every other year for the next 6 years, assuming we have no more children. Don't you wish you were me?!

On a completely different note, I have been on the search for the perfect baby wrap/carrier since Malachi was born. It isn't possible to take him and the twins out in public without having my hands free and I just can't find anything I'm really happy with. I have a front carry Infantino and its okay just a bit awkward to get on. Plus, having him directly in front of me means I can't see what I'm doing all the time. I just ordered a sling online and I'm anxiously waiting for that one but we'll see. One review I read of it was awful so I'll write my own review once I get it and use it. I do have directions to make my own "moby" sling that I'll be posting at a later date. I need to buy some jersey material for that.

Today will be busy . . . back and forth to the school 3 times, a piano lesson, running, church and the "usual" taking care of the kids. Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment